This year’s Christmas was fun (: What I managed to rack up:
- piano book made from the heart by Miin
- H&M gift card for $25 from Emmylou
- $160 from various aunties/uncles/grandma
- VS PJs, Blue scarf, White Shirt
- Knit Scarf, film, meaningful pictures from Jesi
- Gray Jacket from Merriam
- Shirt from Danielle
Not as much as last year but the quality of the presents were a lot better! Without the presents to focus on, I think I finally get what people are mean when they say “Christmas isn’t about the presents, it’s about spending time with the ones you love the most”. I feel so grown compared to last year.
PS- Pictures next blog. My eyes hurt like hellll.